Utilizing existing CRM tools to build, test, and execute marketing campaigns including onboarding flows, email creation, push notifications, user journey mapping, landing page creation, lead form creation, webinars, lead scoring & more.
Managing all search engine optimization and optimising content based on analytics and keyword research. Developing and executing an SEO strategy to improve organic search rankings and maximize qualified web traffic.
Creating campaign concepts and executing campaigns across channels. Analysing the results of launched initiatives and driving improvements through scalable, efficient new processes that will optimise our resources.
Conducting A/B tests on the Facebook Audience Network, optimising conversion funnels using tools such as Google Analytics. Understanding business, marketing, and legal constraints and opportunities to drive the growth of the business.
Managing business relationships as well as proactively and autonomously negotiate costs, promotional opportunities, and other business inputs. Negotiating new and direct partnerships with local brands and local distributors.
As a Campaign Manager you will partner with category managers and the management team to develop promotional plans to bring together integrated campaigns across channels, and provide tactical support to amplify campaign messages.
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology t
* Participate in the recruitment process, which involves sourcing, screening, and selection of ideal individuals
* Coordinating recruiting events and sourcing activities and assessing
* General administration duties
* Participate in recruitment process involving sourcing, screening, and selection of ideal individuals
* Manage the recruiting pipeline including determining resources status and needs, coordinating recruiting events and sourci
* Bachelor’s in engineering preferred; advanced degree or MBA a plus
* 5 to 15 years of global purchasing experience for large organizations, preferably in automotive, IT/high-tech, industrial/consumer goods, or retail sector
Posted: 13 days ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.