As a Campaign Manager you will partner with category managers and the management team to develop promotional plans to bring together integrated campaigns across channels, and provide tactical support to amplify campaign messages.
You will be responsible for consolidating and performing monthly and yearly closing and reporting, ensuring that financial reports are accurate and delivered within deadlines. You will conduct comprehensive analysis of variances and reconciliations.
Creating campaign concepts and executing campaigns across channels. Analysing the results of launched initiatives and driving improvements through scalable, efficient new processes that will optimise our resources.
Managing business relationships as well as proactively and autonomously negotiate costs, promotional opportunities, and other business inputs. Negotiating new and direct partnerships with local brands and local distributors.
* ·Review and decide whether to approve or decline personalloan application based on stipulated policy and procedure.
* ·Review and send email to HO limit
* ·Obey Bank policy/procedure, BI Regulation and theapplicable law,
* Participated in Process improvement events/Project Management
* Structured team player and able to manage multiple projects at one go
* Meticulous and analytical to pre-empt all challenges before implementation
Job Description :
Want to support on the North America stage As a Tax Administrator with RB, you’ll have the freedom to take your skills and expertise to the next level.
Jakarta Raya, Jawa
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
* Be the contact person and establish a relationship with each Business Unit whereby the CSM becomes intimately familiar with the specific requirements of each client
* Responsible for negotiating business with BU to ensure pr
Posted: 2 months ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.