- This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in Warehouse Management
- Learning and career development opportunities aplenty
- Comprehensive benefits provided
Our client is a logistics company with extensive global networks, providing top-notch solutions to industries across verticals.
You will be responsible for :
- Supporting in the management of daily warehouse and logistics operations
- Coordinating orders for packing and delivery and maintaining inventory lists accordingly
- Liaising with internal stakeholders, clients and suppliers and ensuring a smooth delivery of products to and from the warehouse.
- Attend to issues raised by the customer service team, resolve time in a timely manner and conduct follow-ups
- Assisting in adhoc tasks as required
You have a degree with at least 1 year experience in a similar role. You are self-starter are willing to learn at a quick pace. You have excellent communication skills, able to handle multiple priorities and deliver high-quality work. You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders.