- Opportunity to build on your regional experience and gain exposure
- Join a reputed organization and work closely with the leadership
Our client is a leading bank, with strong foothold in more than 20 countries. Their offering portfolio ranges across financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management.
As a VP - Credit Risk Manager, you will be leading a team that looks into the credit portfolio of corporate clients, associated with a range of our products / services related activities. Your responsibilities include:
- Owning your portfolio's risk profile
- Conducting due diligence to support the underwriting of credit transactions.
- Monitoring client portfolios to ensure compliance with risk guidelines.
- Presenting to the credit committee the team's findings on aspects like - credit ratings, risk analysis and recommendations.
- Engaging with auditors and regulators to ensure compliance with relevant requirements.
- Participating in the development of risk management standards, procedures and processes and ensuring.
- Managing a team of Analysts.
- You have at least 8 years experience including solid experience in a retail credit risk management role.
- You have a good understanding of the regional Financial Services markets and you are well aware of local regulations and compliances.
- You possess excellent communication and business partnering skills and can collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders.
- You are a strong mentor and coach who builds high performing teams
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard