- Join a rapidly growing startup
- Help lead our customer experience into the future
Our client is a venture capital firm that invests in startups with significant impact on society. They are committed to helping them reach the next level with highly unique perspective from investing in startups across 9 countries. With a wide range of startups, they are seeking for talented individuals for roles in their portfolio companies.
You will be responsible for :
- Collaborate with leadership and development team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, site maps and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Assist with content development
- Conduct competitor and customer analysis
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or degree in digital design, interaction design or visual communications (or equivalent).
- A high proficiency using modern design, interaction and prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch, Invision, Principle, Adobe Suite, etc.) on PC or Mac.
- Strong presentation and communication skills used to convey ideas and concepts, with a passion for the 'why' of Design, as well as the 'what'
- Strong self-management skills and drive to work with cross-disciplinary teams.