Opportunity to join the core team, with highly talented and creative individualsFlexible working hours
Job Description :
As a Designer you will work closely with the Product Lead and other key stakeholders to capture the design brief and understand user requirements. You will also present and communicate the design ideas, concepts and interactions to the developers.
You will be responsible for:
- Defining innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Creating storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Developing visualisation of screens within a prototype framework and maintaining documentation regarding style guidelines.
- Designing well thought-out user experience flows.
- Presenting ideas, concepts and design solutions to various stakeholders.
- Identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions.
- You have at least 3 years experience within a UI / UX Design role.
- You possess solid knowledge of HTML, Adobe suite, Flinto or similar tools.
- Prior experience in designing user flows/ storyboards/ sitemaps is a must.
- Experience in software such as Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Invision etc is an added advantage.
- You are a good multi-tasker who can work within tight deadlines.
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments.