- Join a team of highly talented and creative individuals
- Excellent opportunity to be part of an exciting startup
Based in Jakarta, our client is a mobile transaction system that helps small to medium businesses keep track of their sale transactions in real time. The Company is planning to enter into the Southeast Asia regions in the next 3 years.
As a UI/UX Designer you will work closely with the Product Lead and the co-founders to capture the design brief and understand user requirements. You will also present and communicate the design ideas, concepts and interactions to the developers.
You will be responsible for:
- Defining innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Creating storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Developing visualisation of screens within a prototype framework and maintaining documentation regarding style guidelines.
- Designing well thought-out user experience flows.
- Presenting ideas, concepts and design solutions to various stakeholders.
- Identifying existing and potential design problems and devising practical solutions.
- You have at least 3 years experience within a UI/UX Design role.
- You possess solid knowledge of HTML, Adobe suite, Flinto or similar tools.
- Prior experience in designing user flows/ storyboards/ sitemaps is a must.
- Experience in software such as Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Invision etc. is an added advantage.
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate your ideas well.
- You are very detail-oriented and strive to produce top-quality work at all times.
- You are highly goal-driven and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.