Ensure client satisfaction
TS Implementation Engineers (L2) own larger portions of an installation, break/fix incidents at a low to medium level of complexity. They take responsibility for problem resolution and troubleshooting. The TS Implementation Engineer (L2) has a basic understanding and appreciation of business principles. They respond to escalated client requests and support client applications to a first line resolution. TS Implementation Engineers (L2) escalate complex problems to the relevant third parties.
Compile and maintain project administration
The individual demonstrates fundamental project management and administration ability, like report and proposal writing, and project documentation comprehension and completion. TS Implementation Engineers (L2) assist with the documentation of standard operating procedures relating to installations and fixes.
The TS Implementation Engineer (L2) functions jointly through Technicians or directly with customers. They use their customer engagement skills to conduct elementary presentations at low to medium levels within the customer's organization.
Provide telephonic, remote and on-site support to clients
The individual may be required to perform periodic telephonic duty on the technical service desk, providing second line telephonic support to customers.
Act on specialist knowledge
The TS Implementation Engineer (L2) is expected to take ownership of relevant technologies according to domain or specialization.
As corporate citizens they practice two-way communication and listens to understand other’s point of view. These individuals are client focused and display a proactive approach to solving problems. They work well under pressure and demonstrate the ability to work within a support team, contributing to their success.
- Have understanding and experience in Service Provider Networking. Ideally 4+ years of industry related experience required.
- CCNP is required and CCIE Certification is preferable.
- Other skills or experience in multi vendor technology such as Juniper, Network DC(ACI), F5, Segment Routing, etc is a plus.
- Good knowledge in network design, concept and implementation Strong knowledge in communication protocols (mainly TCP/IP) and Routing Protocols such as OSPF,IS-IS,BGP,MPLS etc
- Familiar with Cisco Product : Cisco Nexus 5000 families. Cisco Nexus 7000 families. Cisco Nexus 9000 families. Cisco ASR9000 families, Cisco ASR900, families Cisco UCS families