At NTT we believe that by using innovative technology we can solve global challenges and create a world that is sustainable and secure. We are looking for curious people, from diverse backgrounds, that are keen to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.
At NTT we trust our employees to do the right thing, even when no one is watching, which is why we offer flexibility in the workplace. The majority of our roles are hybrid, meaning we encourage a balance of working from home and our local office. Ask our recruitment team if this is a hybrid role.Want to be a part of our team
The Senior Associate Consultant: Transformation helps with less complex client business transformation by using Information Technology to create new opportunities as well as exploiting current capabilities. They develop and maintain knowledge of evolving trends in one or more emerging technology and apply these to define opportunities for client organisations in order to deliver new business capabilities, profitable business growth as well as competitive cost efficiencies. Their primary goal is to assist with the analysis and interpretation data to unearth weaknesses and problems, comprehend the causes and formulate recommendations and solutions that will drive small or radical business changes.
Primarily responsible for the development of business process related solutions for clients. Viewed by customers as a consultant. Defines client needs, determines a strategy and develops a plan/proposal for delivery of the project which generally leads to a client's internal process or function being modified for improved efficiency and effectiveness. May involve the recommendation to shift future performance to a third party. Performance is typically evaluated based on the capture of the business opportunity and/or utilization, (i.e., billable hours).Working at NTTKey Roles and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Assist with the development of solutions and recommendations that address a client's organisational business problems and needs.
- Use client engagement skills identify and analyse client problems providing NTT Ltd with opportunities for market share.
- Assist with outlining the end to end solution set to enable the client's business transformation.
- Actively ensure erroneous decisions which will result in serious impacts to project costs and customer commitments are minimised and avoided.
- Estimate scope of consultant and/or architect effort and accurately estimate project time required for completion.
- Continuously search for opportunities to innovate solutions for the client thereby improving client's business and ensuring business development for NTT Ltd.
- Assist with facilitating client facing workshops.
- Collect and analyse both IT and business issues and presenting these back to the client's organisation
- Assist with the design and methodology required to address IT and business issues in a professional and knowledgeable manner enabling the client organisation to achieve their stated outcomes.
- Support Sales by assisting with the presales process with clients which may include conducting meetings, writing proposals, proposing solutions and delivering presentations.
- Support Enterprise Architects in the development of strategic roadmaps for domain specialisation.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the required strategic documentation (detailed business plans) relating to a business transformational initiative.
- Maintain roadmap documents and business cases.
- Continuously monitor client satisfaction and ensure the completion of assignments.
- Support internal stakeholders in proposal development and other business development activities.
- Develop knowledge aligned to business objectives, processes, measurements and tools to analyse client business issues, formulate hypotheses and test conclusions to determine appropriate solutions, methodologies.
Academic Qualifications and Certifications:
- Moderate domain/industry expertise coupled with consulting and client engagement experience, demonstrating good experience in client needs assessment and change management
- Knowledge and understanding of IT industry environment and business needs
- Excellent understanding of business transformation couple with strategic thinking ability.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- The ability to work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the delivery of business transformation
- Extensive knowledge of systems, software and programming languages
- Ability to focus on detail with an understanding of how it impacts the business strategically
- Familiar with business transformation processes
- Excellent client service orientation
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations
- Ability to establish and manage processes and practices through collaboration and the understanding of business
- Degree in relevant field
- Certified Management Consultant (CMC)
- Relevant industry specific accreditations and/or affiliations
What will make you a good fit for the role
- Moderate experience in a consulting or IT role within a large scale (preferably multi- national) technology services environment
- Some experience in integrating the solutions for particular projects with the business domain, enterprise concerns, industry standards, established patterns, and best practices
- Transformational consulting experience
- Some business development and pre-sales experience
- Management consulting and business transformation track record
Standard career level descriptor for job level:
. Develops professional experience
. Applies policy and procedures to solve variety of issues
. Problems are moderate in nature
. Build productive internal and external working relationships
. Receives general instructions on routine work
. Receives detailed instructions on new work
. Typically needs a Bachelor's or equivalent and entry or basic level experience or an advanced or equivalent degree without experience or equivalent work experienceJoin our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.