- Lead a team in a well-funded startup
- Excellent career development opportunities
Our client has recently announced its plans to go expand across South East Asia after its recent Series A funding of over USD 15 Million. They provide corporates a cost-effective and time saving upskilling tool for their employees
As a Technical Team Lead, you will be overseeing a team of engineers in designing and developing a product that maximises user's satisfaction and experience.
You will be responsible for :
- Leading a team of engineers to deliver winning products.
- Architecting, designing, developing and deploying new features for web sites and front-end web applications.
- Building efficient, reusable well-designed and high-quality front-end systems.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Driving release and sprint planning sessions.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma for a top-tier institute in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 3 years experience, ideally within a Software Engineer role.
- You possess strong knowledge of Angular and Node.js.
- Knowledge of full SDLC and Agile development methodologies, application development life cycle, testing, performance tuning, and debugging is a strong plus.
- Prior experience in a well-known startup would be a strong advantage
- You enjoy creating scalable technology products.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments