- Opportunity to drive the product strategy for a well-funded AdTech Startup
- Manage and mentor a team of 6-10 software engineers
Our client is an AdTech startup that is revolutionising the way content is consumed. The company helps manage and optimize campaigns across multiple channels and delivers personalized touch points to create a seamless experience.
As a Product Manager for an AdTech startup you will be responsible for translating user requirements into design and will work with multiple teams including Marketing, Growth, Operations, and Product.Your responsibilities include:
- Working with the founding team to manage and drive strategic priorities.
- Translating the identified business needs into requirements easily understandable by cross-functional teams
- Understanding user experience aspect and building features to meet both user & business needs.
- Working closely with UX/UI designers, engineering teams, QAs, and analytics teams to bring ideas from conceptualisation to implementation.
- Analysing data and usage patterns and maintaining an optimised experience pre and post product launch
- Staying on top of design guidelines and technologies that affect the business as well as evaluate the performance of products and features and develop recommendations for improvement.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field from a top tier college / university and you have at least 8 years experience, with 5 years ideally within a Tech Product Manager role in the internet industry.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You have a proven track record of delivering on Product Strategy, Development & Launch and you have met the deadlines.
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard