- Identify top talent for our member startups
- Regional portfolio
- Flexible working options
Our client is a venture capital firm that invests in startups with significant impact on society. They are committed to helping them reach the next level with highly unique perspective from investing in startups across 9 countries. With a wide range of startups, they are seeking for talented individuals for roles in their portfolio companies.
You will be responsible for :
- Managing end-to-end recruitment of open roles including understanding business needs and drafting job specifications, sourcing and screening candidates, conducting candidate interviews and managing the recruitment process with various stakeholders, reference checking and offer management.
- Developing and implementing programs that are aligned with the Company's talent priorities.
- Conducting regular talent reviews to ensure succession planning for key positions.
- Partnering with leaders within the organization to track ongoing hiring needs of their business.
- Achieving and exceeding hiring benchmarks relating to time to fill, cost per hire, diversity hiring and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction.
- Partnering with the business in driving change programs to achieve greater efficiency and effectiveness.
- Managing the internal communications strategy and facilitating workshops to support change.
- Participating in and/or leading projects focused on continuous improvement.
- You have prior experience in a Talent Acquisition role with a focus on change management, lateral and leadership development and Leadership Hiring.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact and build credibility across all levels of the organisation.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments