- Learn from best in the field in a leading IT services company
- Ample career progression opportunities
Our client is a global IT services company that is constantly driving innovation. With hundreds of thousands of employees across the globe, each with their strong suit of expertise, they are able to make an impact of their client and communities.
You will be responsible for :
- Analysing, monitoring, configuring and maintaining existing systems and identify room for improvements.
- Ensuring overall system and server uptime, availability, reliability and security.
- Performing upgrades and configuring various network equipment
- Liaising with 3rd party vendors, IT providers, etc. for specific requirements.
- Providing client support and troubleshooting system/server issues or outages.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 1 year experience within a System Administrator role.
- You have experience with Linux, Unix system administration.
- You are familiar with Apache Web Server, Postfix, mySQL
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience