You will be overseeing end to end supply chain process and proactively implementing initiatives to improve manufacturing efficiency and productivity. You will develop strategies and management systems to ensure that the company is performing at optimal level, mitigating supply risk, delivering top quality products and sustaining high customer satisfaction. You will be liaising with internal teams to ensure that materials required for new product launches are procured accurately and cost-effectively. You will be reporting to management on supply chain performance.The Profile
- You have a degree in Supply Chain or related field with at least 5 years of leadership experience in a Supply Chain role.
- You possess good knowledge of tax and process regulations with respect the import and export of products.
- You have strong knowledge of supply chain management and are have experience with ERP system
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to interact effectively with stakeholders across levels.
- You have a strategic and analytical mindset
- You have strong project management skills and are able to handle multiple concurrent priorities
Our client is an emerging consumer brand that is growing rapidly in South East Asia.
- Opportunity within a growing business
- A role that will accelerate your career
- Market leading salary & benefits