- A role that promotes personal growth development
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Opportunity to lead a team
Our client is revolutionising the agriculture E-commerce industry. Their platform has allowed the agriculture ecosystem to grow drastically through promoting fair pricing and sustainable quantity between the farmers and consumers as well being making it more accessible for farmers to supply their products to the market.The Job
In this role as Supply Chain Lead, you will be supervising a team according to organization's policies and applicable laws. You will be responsible for ensuring shipping and transportation is on schedule and maintaining vendor partnerships.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key suppliers and regularly monitoring key aspects of supplier performance.
- Improving overall inventory accuracy, accountability and reporting achieved by ensuring best practice process and procedures are in place.
- Monitoring all aspects of inventory flows and process and identifying opportunities to improve efficiencies and productivity.
- Coaching, motivating and developing team members and ensuring high operational standards.
- Providing leadership on all aspects of the supply chain function and working collaboratively with internal stakeholders to create effective supply chain management strategies that meet customer needs.
- Planning, implementing and controlling the operations of the supply chain from point-of-origin to point-of-consumption.
- Ensuring effectiveness of inventory management, capacity management, supply chain processes and systems.
- Acting as the focal point amongst customers, sales and manufacturing for orders received.
- Conducting order reviews, processing orders and verifying data, obtaining customer confirmations and following up on deliveries.
- Ensuring regular review and prompt action on backlogs and devising plans to minimise these in coordination with other teams.
- You have a Degree from a top-tier institute and at least 3 years experience ideally as a Supply Chain or Inventory Management.
- You have excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You are a strong mentor and coach who builds high performing teams
- You are adaptable and thrive in fast-paced environments
- You are flexible to work weekends when required to meet business needs.