A role that promotes personal growth developmentAttractive Salary & BenefitsOpportunity to lead a team
Job Description :
In this role as Supply Chain Lead, you will be supervising a team according to organization's policies and applicable laws. You will be responsible for ensuring shipping and transportation is on schedule and maintaining vendor partnerships.You will be responsible for :
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key suppliers and regularly monitoring key aspects of supplier performance.
- Improving overall inventory accuracy, accountability and reporting achieved by ensuring best practice process and procedures are in place.
- Monitoring all aspects of inventory flows and process and identifying opportunities to improve efficiencies and productivity.
- Coaching, motivating and developing team members and ensuring high operational standards.
- Providing leadership on all aspects of the supply chain function and working collaboratively with internal stakeholders to create effective supply chain management strategies that meet customer needs.
- Planning, implementing and controlling the operations of the supply chain from point-of-origin to point-of-consumption.
- Ensuring effectiveness of inventory management, capacity management, supply chain processes and systems.
- Acting as the focal point amongst customers, sales and manufacturing for orders received.
- Conducting order reviews, processing orders and verifying data, obtaining customer confirmations and following up on deliveries.
- Ensuring regular review and prompt action on backlogs and devising plans to minimise these in coordination with other teams.
- You have a Degree from a top-tier institute and at least 3 years experience ideally as a Supply Chain or Inventory Management.
- You have excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You are a strong mentor and coach who builds high performing teams
- You are adaptable and thrive in fast-paced environments
- You are flexible to work weekends when required to meet business needs.