- Develop and learn new skills
- Potential opportunity to convert into a full time role.
Our client is a venture capital firm that invests in startups with significant impact on society. They are committed to helping them reach the next level with highly unique perspective from investing in startups across 9 countries. With a wide range of startups, they are seeking for talented individuals for roles in their portfolio companies.
You will be responsible for :
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You possess entry-level knowledge of either .NET, C++ and/or Java.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments