Curate content to engage a community of startup ecosystemStrong opportunities to progress your career
Job Description :
As a Social Media and Marketing Specialist, you will be curating quality content to engage a community of tech and startup ecosystem folks. You will also have opportunities to design a social media plan and execute it in your own wayYou are responsible for:
- Promoting content and developing campaigns through social advertising in the following channels: Website, Blog, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customerâ€™s digital journey.
- Administrating the creation and publishing of relevant, original, and high-quality content.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Driving performance marketing via SEO/SEM.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
- Developing and building collaborative relationships with external companies to run campaigns/giveaways, etc.
- Proposing other marketing solutions and executing SEO/SEM.
- You have at least 5 years experience ideally in Digital Marketing, Content Management or Marketing Communications ideally within a well known startup dealing with social media.
- Experience within Social Media / Viral Marketing and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth and tight-knit company
- You have excellent writing and verbal skills.
- You have the willingness to learn and be able to pick up new skills quickly.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions for problems.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders.