- Be a part of a company that provides guidance through mentorship
- Excellent work culture
Founded in 2010, our client provides comprehensive and innovative approaches to increase sales by effectively optimising their customers conversion processes. With a strong diverse team, they have an array of services that suits every business and are confident in producing results for their marketing customers.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Liaising with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey.
- Reevaluating and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Optimise digital marketing performance using A/B Testing.
- Analysing campaigns results and effectiveness to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Digital Marketing within Media & Entertainment industry.
- Experience within would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics) and Content Management Tools (eg. Magento).
- You are an effective team player who can manage multiple stakeholders.
- You possess strong analytical skills and can deal with numerical data comfortably.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.