At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.Work you'll do
Deloitte's Financial Services industry group strives to support clients in addressing the challenges that impact today's industry. Our member firm's global network engages with clients to refine their business models through innovative practices, improved processes and enabling information technologies.
This role sits within the Technology, Strategy & Transformation team of Deloitte Southeast Asia, which aims to design, implement and deliver strategies to increase the efficiency and value delivered by the enterprise IT function.
You'll work alongside our clients to help them transform their IT organisation, with reference to the following areas:
Your role as a leader
- IT Strategy Development: Assist clients develop a technology strategy and roadmap that aligns with and supports their key business priorities. Ensure that IT is able to act as a key enabler for business value.
- IT Sourcing: Allow clients to develop a sourcing strategy and delivery model to support the business needs at optimal cost. Assess different vendor capabilities and commercial propositions and develop recommendations for future state. Support clients through the sourcing and selection process, and transition to the new deliver model.
- IT Operating Models: Support a senior IT leadership team or business sponsor to develop an IT Operating Model, outlining the strategic aims of the organization, and then defining the various components of the IT function, including roles, processes, controls and potentially tools.
- IT Assessments: Undertake IT maturity assessments, potentially across all elements of the IT function. Such an assignment would examine how business alignment, strategy, architecture, development and operations are currently being run, and seek to understand issues with capability, process and governance. The assignment would conclude with a set of recommendations and next steps.
- IT Architecture: Identifying and setting out the architectural components that provide a framework to facilitate the provision of technology and business solutions.
- IT Transformation: Shaping a major IT Transformation program for a client and running the Program Management Office of a major change program to deliver business and technology initiatives.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Managers across our Firm are expected to:
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Establish a strong leadership brand by inspiring others through passion, integrity, and appreciation.
- Create opportunities to drive impact by leveraging each person's strengths to build high performing teams.
- Apply deep knowledge of trends and activity to drive continuous improvement and build lasting relationships across a diverse network.
- Translate and communicate broader strategy into a convincing team vision and goals, in order to align the team and sets priorities to achieve objectives.
- Actively contribute to building the talent pipeline by championing a talent experience that attracts, develops and retains top talent and high performing teams.
If you are someone with:
- Tertiary qualification in a technology or business disciple with a well ranked institution and/or currently enrolled in a MBA program.
- Minimum 12 years of professional experience in business and technology transformation with exposure in both managing consulting firms and strategic corporate technology roles.
- Experience leading the business model design and implementation, with exposure to one or more of the following areas:
- Digital product strategy and enablement
- Information and integration
- IT strategy blueprint
- Cloud strategy
- Experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources.
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building, and communication skills, with demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience.
- Ability to build consensus and foster change in ambiguous settings.
- Commitment to professional excellence, as well as personal and professional growth.
- Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented.
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a prerequisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
- Willingness to work outside of office base.
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now.Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.