Senior Engineer - Cyber Identity (Risk Advisory):
PT Deloitte Konsultan Indonesia (based in Jakarta) - Senior Associate What impact will you make
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now.Work you'll do
Your role as a leader
- Design and Implementation of complex various IAM solutions for large scale customers across various industry verticals.
- Collaborate with Cyber strategy teams to help provide security/IAM best practices and design patterns.
- Develops and documents environment topologies and standards.
- Seeks opportunities to automate, document, share, educate, and improve processes.
- Gathers requirements from internal clients and provides security/IAM technical expertise to the development of initiative requirements.
- Ensures that proposed and existing system architectures are aligned with organizational standards, goals, and objectives.
- Assist Team Manager with other Solution Architects to generate project Solution Outline.
- Works with Team Manager and Project Managers to set direction and tone to establish cadence for project execution.
- Leads and conducts solution reviews for team members and contributes and/or owns criteria for review.
- Continues personal growth in the areas of Identity technology, business knowledge, and policies.
- Negotiate timing and set expectations with the business for each request
- Communicate updates and backlog of requests with management
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm's business contact number or business email address.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent especially for IT, IS, Engineering or Cyber Security major.
- Deep troubleshooting and analytical ability
- Preferred minimum 2 years in one of of Identity and Access Management solution (i.e. CA IAM, IBM Identity, Oracle, IdentityIQ, etc), Active Directory, authentication/authorization, SSO (SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0 + OpenID Connect), Linux and LDAP experience
- Prior experience with SSO technologies and products utilizing SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0, and SCIM open standards (e.g. Shibboleth/OpenSAML, OpenAM, OpenIDM, Okta, PingFederate/PingOne, OneLogin, ADFS, et al) is point plus.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies or concepts quickly
- Self-motivator who can run with tasks and escalations on their own
- Breadth of knowledge of various infrastructure services (apps, systems, storage, databases, network, endpoints, mobile devices, workspace technology)
- Ability to work on multiple requests simultaneously and balance conflicting demands
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Good English oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well and collaborate with other teams of various skill levels
- Strong analytical skills coupled with technical creativity and communication skill