Job Description :
Risk Management Group works closely with our business partners to manage the bankâ€™s risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximise returns against an acceptable risk profile. We partner with origination teams to provide financing, investments and hedging opportunities to our customers. To manage risk effectively and run a successful business, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure
- Reviewing and giving recommendation of credit proposal from IBG 1%26amp;2 business fr credit committee%27s approval.
- Ensuring integrity and accuracy of credit information for credit committee, BoD and regulatory authorities.
- Providing guidance to IBG 1%26amp;2 business on the preparaton of qualified credit proposal.
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable credit policies %26amp; procedures where apparent, highlight any non -compliance with law and regulations.
- Establishing and driving strong credit culture
- Ensuring facilities are structure to suit risk profile of the borrower
- Identifying and analyzing trends and concentrations that could affect the risk and performance of portfolios
- Conducting site inspections/surprise check to borrower that can be conducted individually or jointly with the business to safeguard the bank interest
- Providing partnership with IB 1%26amp;2 business to identify new business opportunities
- Minimum of 10 years experience in corporate credit
- Understanding of credit risk and trade and treasury related products
- Understanding of Risk Management as required under Basel II accord and Bank of Indonesia