- Opportunity to lead a team of 5 Software Engineers
- Excellent compensation
Our client is a Fintech startup that allows users to transfer value along with digital content through various social networks. Founded by ex-bankers, the Company has raised over USD10 million in their recent Series A funding and are now expanding their team across Asia.
As a Senior Backend Engineer, you will manage and lead a team of at least 5 software engineers. You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the development of well-designed and testable code.
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- Developing high-quality code to build and deploy machine learning models.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field from a top tier college / university and you have at least 3 years experience, ideally within a Software Engineer role.
- You possess strong knowledge of Node.js.
- Good knowledge of NOSQL Databases (eg. MongoDB, Cassandra, Elasticsearch) databases would be a significant plus.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are highly goal driven individual.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You can work well in fast paced environments