Opportunity to build and mentor your own teamJoin a market leader within E-commerce
Job Description :
As Senior Account Executive, you will build and manage your own team to source for suppliers and convert them to Partner Suppliers.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving product adoption and customer value at key accounts and identifying additional opportunities for customer expansion.
- Collaborating with the team on account strategy development for assigned customers.
- Defining best practices, metrics and goals and leading the team towards achieving these.
- Ensuring a high degree of customer renewals.
- Building strong product expertise and providing training & ongoing support to key accounts as required.
- Providing feedback and advocacy on customer pain-points to internal teams.
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
- You have at least 3 years experience ideally in Customer Success or B2B sales/ account management within Consumer industry.
- You have prior experience in dealing with Key Accounts.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering Southeast Asia.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are willing to undertake 0-30% travel.