We are seeking a suitably qualified candidate to sell, manage and build long-term relationships with key customers in the fields of IT and Telecommunications as well as our network of partners. This is a hands-on role which will encompass account development, sales management, products expertise (in selling) and sales target achievement. You will also be involved in liaising with the products principal and/or the internal technical team for products support, including conducting extensive market research and business development.
- Manage the sales of a range of IT and telecommunications solutions (e.g. Cloud and big data analytics solutions, telecoms network monitoring and management solutions, mobile/fixed network value added services solutions etc.)
- Constantly coach, guide, motivate and monitor the sales team in executing and communicating effectively the company’s business strategy
- Analyze present and new business market opportunities including extensive marketing research and business development
- Maintain an up-to-date account profile of all customers/prospects
- Understanding the products and services represented by the Company
- Provide business objectives, develop and secure new business / projects
- Manage all accounts as well as resellers/partners under the assigned territories
- Involve in and handle Tender/RFQ/RFP processing, proposal as well as conduct good product/business presentation and business negotiations.
- Work closely with presales and technical team in supporting all sales strategies and activities.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction in solutions delivery and pre/post sales support
- Involve in trade shows and exhibitions in products promotion
- Undertake any duties assigned from time to time
- Degree in Electrical/Computer/Telecom Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years of sales experience in telecommunications or related industry
- Experience in IT technology fields such as Cloud computing, Virtualization technologies, Big Data and related technologies are advantageous.
- Working knowledge in telecom/voice technologies, solutions and value added services, including SS7, Mobile Solutions (GPRS, GSM, CDMA, 3G, SMS/MMS), Intelligent Network Services, NGN, VoIP, etc. is highly desirable
- Experience with Services Outsourcing Sales is desirable
- Experience working with big corporates and in IT industry