- A role that provides excellent mentorship
- Be a part of a dynamic work culture
Founded in 2010, our client provides comprehensive and innovative approaches to increase sales by effectively optimising their customers conversion processes. With a strong diverse team, they have an array of services that suits every business and are confident in producing results for their marketing customers.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Coordinating regular follow up on potential and current accounts.
- Ensuring weekly and monthly KPIs are achieved and exceeded
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and generating competitor feedback regularly.
- You have at least 2 years experience within a Sales/ Key Account Management role, ideally within the Media & Entertainment industry.
- You have prior experience in dealing with Key Accounts.
- Experience covering Technology, Media & Telecom (TMT) would be a strong advantage.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data