- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Enjoy flexible working options
Our client is revolutionising the agriculture E-commerce industry. Their platform has allowed the agriculture ecosystem to grow drastically through promoting fair pricing and sustainable quantity between the farmers and consumers as well being making it more accessible for farmers to supply their products to the market.
As a Sales Manager, you will be leading the team and ensuring that targets are met by implementing creative strategies that will boost sales.
You will be responsible for :
- Defining best practices, metrics and goals and leading the Customer success teams towards achieving these.
- Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Attainment Planning through effective goal setting, designing sales incentives to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
- Providing pricing and contract support by providing the sales team with high-quality and competitive proposals.
- Monitoring and analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Identifying new sales opportunities and building client relationships.
- Ensuring a high degree of customer renewals.
- Providing feedback and advocacy on customer pain-points to internal teams.
- Providing strong mentorship, coaching and guidance to the team
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
- You have at least 3 years experience within a B2B sales/ account management, Sales Operations/ Support or Customer Success role, ideally within the Agribusiness industry.
- You have prior experience in dealing with Distributors and solid expertise in Direct Sales.
- You have experience in leading a team.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments