A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunitiesEnjoy flexible working options
Job Description :
As a Sales Manager, you will be leading the team and ensuring that targets are met by implementing creative strategies that will boost sales.You will be responsible for :
- Defining best practices, metrics and goals and leading the Customer success teams towards achieving these.
- Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Attainment Planning through effective goal setting, designing sales incentives to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
- Providing pricing and contract support by providing the sales team with high-quality and competitive proposals.
- Monitoring and analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Identifying new sales opportunities and building client relationships.
- Ensuring a high degree of customer renewals.
- Providing feedback and advocacy on customer pain-points to internal teams.
- Providing strong mentorship, coaching and guidance to the team
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
- You have at least 3 years experience within a B2B sales/ account management, Sales Operations/ Support or Customer Success role, ideally within the Agribusiness industry.
- You have prior experience in dealing with Distributors and solid expertise in Direct Sales.
- You have experience in leading a team.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments