- Join a Fintech startup backed by local and international investors
- Be a part of a firm that aims to make education accessible and affordable
- Excellent benefits and market leading compensation
Our client is a leading Fintech firm that aims to make education accessible by providing affordable and flexible credit to consumers and education institutions in Indonesia. Since their launch, they have raised over USD 15 Million of lending capacity from local banks and financial institutions and have partnered with more than 100 education institutions across Indonesia.
As a Risk Manager, you will be responsible for :
- Supporting the daily operations for loans servicing by ensuring all requests are processed in a timely and accurate manner, in line with internal service standards.
- Reviewing credit documents and liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure documentation is complete as per the internal policy and guidelines.
- Monitoring of credit limits and exposures.
- Ensuring collateral valuation, monitoring and reconciliation with original documents.
- You have at least 5 years experience including solid experience in a similar role within Financial Services.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments