- Join a well-known organisation that is creating real positive impact
- Opportunities to accelerate your career
Our client is a digital platform that is coordinating the flow of capital between lenders and borrowers that will spur the growth of businesses and allow investors to build their portfolio.
You will be responsible for :
- Acting as the primary point of contact and delivering excellent service standards and advice to clients for their needs and enquiries.
- Overseeing end-to-end process of the deal; coordinating with other departments to ensure business processes is handled smoothly
- Performing root cause analysis of issues and non-compliance of service levels and work with various stakeholders to identify and implement opportunities for improvement.
- Maintaining and improving relationships with clients through consistent follow-up
- Participating and assisting in ad-hoc projects as required.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience, ideally in a commercial banking role.
- You have knowledge of general industries and strong credit assessment skill.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You are a strong negotiator and have consultative selling skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments