Regional role covering South East AsiaManage a sales team to deliver business objectives
Job Description :
You will manage a a team of 4 sales executive and be responsible for:
- Developing and executing the Go-To-Market strategy for each country.
- Sourcing strategic partners across geographies and ensuring mutually beneficial partnership terms that are in line with business objectives and strategy
- Maintaining and deepening relationships with existing strategic partners
- Ongoing mentoring and development of sales team
- You have at least 6 years experience within a Business Development or Strategic Partnerships ideally within the E-Commerce industry.
- You have strong networking and account management capabilities with a proven track records of meeting or exceeding your targets
- You are an excellent networking with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You are a good mentor and coach and can build high performing teams