- Build and drive the sales team for a critical product portfolio within a leading Bank
- Competitive performance-based-variable pay
Our client is a leading bank, with strong foothold in more than 20 countries. Their offering portfolio ranges across financial products and services, from banking, investments to asset and risk management.
Your portfolio will include a range of Digital Banking products and services, and you will be responsible for:
- Recruiting, coaching and nurturing a team of sales consultants for this particular product portfolio.
- Meeting and exceeding sales activity and revenue targets as a team as well as individually.
- Liaising with with internal teams, i.e. Product, Marketing, Analytics etc. to contribute towards continual product development process.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and new research.
- Meeting potential clients and managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Ensuring stringent compliance & implementation of sales standards.
- Nurturing the existing portfolio of clients and keeping up the brand image.
- You have at least 7 years experience within an Account management role, ideally within the Private Banking industry covering Financial Products / Services.
- You have experience in a regional role including experience covering Southeast Asia.
- Having worked with Digital Banking products in your previous roles would be advantageous.
- You have a solid track record of performance, with a history of exceeding sales targets.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You can recruit and mentor a team of at least 8-10 sales people.
- You have the ability to build and nurture client relations.