JOB : Regional IT Director (open to relocation to Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam)
- International organization with 63 sites across 29 countries globally, with 60,000+ end users.
- Reporting into Regional MD and remotely to Global CTO in London.
- Highly profitable business with aggressive expansion plans.
- Run regional technology leadership, day-to-day management of technology solutions and operations services, manage technology processes and standards in the region (South East Asia and Middle East), contribute to their effectiveness in achieving strategic business goals.
- Build, maintain and ensure productive and strategic business relationships with all key stakeholders in the S.E.A. / M.E. region.
- Communicate global technology roadmap to the regional business stakeholders and soliciting feedback, provide local tailoring of Global technology solutions to ensure statutory and regulatory requirements are met.
- Plan, direct and review activities of on-site IT Managers and assist them with problem solving needs.
- Review all budget planning and purchases of hardware and software to assure interoperability of all enterprise systems within regional sites.
- Ensure that onsite / regional technology teams are focused on their customers and deliver an outstanding level of service
- Track record in managing multi-site, multi system business
- Experience in managing operations support and production environment as IT Manager / Service Deliver Manager
- Strong people management skills – building and leading a regional distributed team
- Experience in budgeting, procurement, forecasting and asset management
- ITIL / Prince2 certifications