- Great opportunity for career progression
- Market leading compensation and potential equity options
- Fantastic work culture
Our client is a leading Fintech well-funded by both local and international VCs. Launched in 2018, the Company has obtained the necessary regulatory approvals and partnered with numerous institutions to increase access to education in Indonesia.
You will be responsible for :
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty.
- Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required
- Manage the sales teams, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth
- Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful support, channel and partner programs
- Define and oversee sales staff compensation and incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their sales targets while also creating a culture of success and goal achievement
- You have at least 5 years experience within a Business Development (B2B) role, ideally within the Fintech industry.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You have a strong experience within consultative sales and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior level relationships.
- You are capable of monitoring and evaluating sales rep progress against stated expectations and motivating them to meet with performance expectations
- You are confident of providing senior management with status reports on the market and as well as the customer feedback
- You have demonstrated ability in all aspects of sales leadership
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder