- Regional role.
- Work alongside a team of industry experts.
- Great exposure with opportunities to advance your career.
Our client is a high-growth regional investment firm that focuses on property development, investment and hotel ownership.
In this role, you will work closely with the Projects Team providing cost and financial advice during pre-construction, construction and post-construction stage.
You will be responsible for:
- Sourcing for vendors and materials, compare prices, prepare cost reports & cost plans.
- Reviewing variation request order, assessing the associated variation costs, monthly financial report, processing of progress payment and final account.
- Liaising with authorities and ensure that materials used are in compliance with the regulations in each country we are operating in.
- You have at least 5 years experience in Property/Construction industry.
- You possess technical construction knowledge.
- You are proficient in Microsoft office applications.
- You possess excellent communication and influencing skills, are organised and able to multi-task effectively.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments.
- You are willing to undertake 30-60% travel.