Job Description :
6 Month Contract Position
- Responsible for implementing site quality assurance and quality control system, in compliance with the quality standards at site.
- A summary of the responsibilities of this position are, and not limited to, as follows:
- Lead and train the QA/QC team
- Assess, feedback and upgrade every single construction process and procedure to ensure that the internal quality controls are set and maintained.
- Engage the project team to deliver high quality works through collaboration with Production and Site Management team.
- Prepare a monthly analysis and report to Top Management with recommendations for improvement and preventive measures.
- Adherence to safety practices in the workplace.
- QAQC experience in construction of power plants mandatory**
- Obtain buy-in from project team towards quality assurance and quality control initiatives.
- Translate deep understanding of quality standards and requirements into site works.
- At least 6 years of QAQC experience
- Ability to speak Chinese will be an added advantage
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321