- Join one of the fastest-growing beverage chain in the region
- Opportunity to gain exposure in the industry
Our client is a fast-growing beverage chain with hundreds of stores across Southeast Asia. With aggressive expansion plans, they are expanding their team to support their growth.The Job
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and implementing purchasing strategies together with cross-functional teams across the organisation.
- Reporting metrics to improve effectiveness and determining best-in-class processes in order to drive lower cost while improving service levels.
- Selecting vendors on optimal terms and monitoring performance of vendors
- Management of existing supplier relationships and contracts and renegotiation of supplier contracts where required.
- Forecasting market trends to identify changes as well as actively searching for alternative sources and solutions of supply.
- Monitoring upcoming demand levels and working closely with Supply Chain and Operations to ensure continuity of supply.
- You have at least 1 year of relevant working experience, ideally within FMCG.
- Having experience in Vendor Management will be an added advantage
- You possess excellent negotiating skills with a strong ability to influence people of all levels.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders