- Opportunity to join a global brand within Real Estate Industry
- Attractive compensation and benefits
Our client is one of the oldest and largest property developers across globe. With a portfolio of renowned real estate projects across South East Asia, the organization is a proud owner of a number of prestigious awards in the Real Estate sector.The Job
You will be responsible for :
- Managing and administering all real estate matters on behalf of the Company.
- All aspects of lease management including identifying and negotiating new leases, renewals as well as terminations.
- Establishing strong best practices and SOPs and overseeing all aspects of facilities management.
- Sourcing and managing outsourced service providers to ensure maintenance is carried out in an efficient, timely and cost-effective manner.
- Ensuring all facilities meet health and safety standards and comply with regulations.
- Managing all aspects of operations with respect to a portfolio of properties.
- All aspects of tenancy and lease management including identifying and negotiating new leases, renewals as well as terminations.
- Overseeing all aspects of facilities management.
- You possess a degree in Civil/Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- You have at least 4 years experience including solid experience in a similar role within Real Estate.
- You possess excellent communication and influencing skills, are organised and able to multi-task effectively.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering Southeast Asia.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.