- Excellent opportunity for Digital Transformation enthusiasts!
- Join a rapidly expanding team and contribute to successful operations setup in Southeast Asia
Our client is a digital transformation leader focussing its efforts in manufacturing & logistics industry. Headquartered in Singapore, it is now expanding rapidly into major APAC countries and is looking for dynamic and motivated individuals to spearhead this expansion.
As one of the key recruits of the Indonesia team, you will be required to spearhead projects by understanding the specifications, bucketing the requirements and deliverables into specific task lists and delegating them to the internal teams. You will also be defining frameworks to continuously monitor, assess the progress and prepare project reports at regular intervals. Overviewing impending risks, quality checks and resource optimization is also an integral part of your work. Any issues that can't be handled locally need to be escalated to regional management teams for timely support. Together with the development team, designing team and reporting Director, you are responsible for ensuring deliverables of high quality and standard.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field and have at least 4 years experience, ideally within Digital Transformation projects or an IT Project Manager role.
- You have solid Project Management experience in your previous role, with a track record of delivering projects within stipulated timelines.
- You have good communication skills and you are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You keep a track of Digital Transformation trends and are passionate about learning more.
- You are a good team lead who can manage multiple stakeholders, and can deliver work that is of a high standard