Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.JR19872 Program Manager, AT Solution Procurement
Procurement Program Manager responsible for a wide range of duties that plan and execute improvements in processes, systems, and capabilities within the Solutions Procurement team to enable alignment with strategic objectives. The Program Manager will perform program management (management of a group of related projects), process management, project management, and change management responsibilities as required by the scope of work assigned. It is expected that this position will lead cross-functional teams through influence and drive participation and involvement across the global procurement network with minimal direction. As required, Program Manager will also organize and facilitates global forums, meetings and activities that drive engagement, alignment and change management across the Global Procurement team and partner organizations. This position works closely with Global Procurement leaders to prepare executive reports and presentations on key programs.Responsibilities and Tasks
- Initiating the Project. This includes getting the initial stakeholders together to understand the scope and objectives for the procurement, and to discuss high-level expectations and timelines for the project.
- Creating the Procurement Plan. Establishing a comprehensive procurement plan that covers not only the process for procuring the goods, technology, or services but also the post-procurement activities required to effectively transition into the business operations.
- Coordinating Internal Stakeholders. Large, complex with many internal stakeholders which includes who will actually use the product or service, as well as other stakeholders from information technology, information security, compliance, legal and finance. PM need to ensure that all relevant stakeholder groups have been identified will be engaged at the appropriate times throughout the procurement process.
- Supporting Implementation of strategies and procurement initiatives throughout organization and suppliers side.
- May engage and oversee the work of external vendors
- Identify and lead ad-hoc continuous improvement projects
- Manage and lead collaboration and alignment between department functions
- Facilitate Business Process mapping exercises
- Degree or Master's degree in Project Management, Business Administration, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering or Computer Science with 5-6 years of experience in program management
- PMP, Scrum Master or related Project Management certifications
Experience and Skills
- Experience working with end users, IT teams, and product managers to solve critical business problems.
- Ability to be self-motivated, with excellent communication and cross-functional leadership skills.
- SAP experience and Change Management Practitioner Certification (PROSCI) is added advantage
- Proven experience in program, change and process management, including solid knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodology
- Skillful in process mapping and the analysis of as-is and to-be processes.
- Knowledge of Procurement processes, supply chain or IT.
- Strong analytical skills, experience in business metrics and reporting, ability to translate business objective/requirements into measurable success indicators
- Ability to work in an ambiguous, fast-paced, disruptive solution orientated environment.
- Passion for process improvements with an approach that urges innovation, elimination of waste and efficiency improvements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, facilitation, and issue resolution skills ability to drive consensus and resolve conflicts
- Ability to effectively prioritize work and adjust to situations that involve conflicting goals
- Proficiency in following tools is desirable: O365, Sharepoint, Tableau, Power BI, MS Project, Visio, Agile/backlog management (e.g. Azure, Jira, Confluence)
- Able to work effectively in a cross-functional, geographically distributed, and dynamic environment
- Able to work creatively, propose ideas and contribute to working groups
- Fluent in written and spoken English
About Micron Technology, Inc.
- Early morning, evening hours required to facilitate work cross-regions
- Flexible working arrangements
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich lifefor all
. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron and Crucial brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities - from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
Please note that in order to assist in providing a safe and healthy workplace for all Micron team members, new employment offers for jobs based in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and the U.S., are contingent upon the applicant's provision of a copy of their COVID-19 vaccination document to Micron on a confidential basis prior to their scheduled start date confirming that they have completed the COVID-19 vaccination process, subject to any written request for medical or religious accommodation and to the extent permitted by applicable law.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations,please contact
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.