- Potential opportunity to move into a Leadership role
- Newly created function due to business expansion
- A vibrant work culture with flexible options
Our client is a venture capital firm that invests in startups with significant impact on society. They are committed to helping them reach the next level with highly unique perspective from investing in startups across 9 countries. With a wide range of startups, they are seeking for talented individuals for roles in their portfolio companies.
You will be responsible for :
- Working closely with multiple stakeholders to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Designing, developing and managing activities from product definition & planning to production and release.
- Managing prioritisation and trade-offs between customer experience, business impact, performance, and post-launch support.
- Working cross-functionally with design and technology teams to ensure timely and quality release of product/ enhancements.
- Presenting ideas, concepts and design solutions to various stakeholders.
- You have experience as a Product Manager in tech-driven firms ideally within ecommerce/consumer products and/or enterprise applications
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- Experience in product management or design, in internet products and technologies preferred.
- Experience in end-to-end product management in software or web technologies preferred.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- Expertise in UI Design and UX Design would be highly valuable.
- Good knowledge of Cloud Databases (eg. AWS, Azure) databases.