• Working closely with Finance/Commercial teams and Bid Managers on large and complex opportunities to apply commercial knowledge to the building and modeling of costs, determining profitability and client prices whilst evaluating and mitigating the financial risk.
• You will ensure that all deal risks and assumptions are correctly defined, assessed and quantified.
• You will liaise with legal, treasury, tax, and banking in-house and external specialists as required
• You will own and manage the contracts between DD and the client, with reference to the legal etc teams above and ensure all risks are understood and mitigated.
• You will work with other team members to present and discuss the commercials with clients – sometimes this may need to be done on your own
• Ensure that Dimension Data is optimizing its commercial offerings through understanding the commercial models and programs in place with our vendors.
• Ensure compliancy to regional and global authorization matrices and corporate governance.
• Partner business financially on modeling & decision supporting to Transformational deals.
• Manage to price & costing strategy/process, and commercial analytics; review the pricing and costing to ensure that what was provided is defendable and acceptable
• Oversee all Transformational deals, via ensuring alignment to the organization’s growth target rate, revenue, cost, profit, return on investment, cash flow projections and other non-financial guidelines, in order to meet stakeholders’ expectations.
• Collaborate with Marketing and Sales leaders to drive pricing decisions and implement various pricing/utility models to win in the marketplace
Dimension Data Asia Pacific (DDAP), a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data plc, helps clients plan, build, support, manage, improve and innovate their ICT infrastructures. It combines an expertise in network integration, security, data centre solutions, Microsoft solutions and converged communications & contact centre technologies, with advanced skills in consulting, integration, training and managed services to design ICT solutions to accelerate the business ambitions of its clients. Dimension Data is a member of the NTT Group.
Attractive numeration package Working with No. 1 job site which helping people by improving live through better carrers Many opportunities to advance your career path Dynamic, fun and energic working environment
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content