- Assist sales account managers with overall account planning as it relates to technical aspects of hardware, software, and services opportunity development
- Assist sales account managers with project management for complex presales engagements
- Complete technical sections for RFP/RFI/RFQ responses for assigned accounts
- Develop solution architecture and proposal and/or presentation of recommended solution
- Function as a liaison to customer technical staff regarding solution and implementation specifics
- Function as a liaison between the sales team and professional services organization to vet solution recommendations and to complete technical portions of the SOW, as appropriate
- Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within customer firms. Collaborates with sales to ensure these opportunities are effectively covered and advanced.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- This position includes outside travel to customers’ premises
- Minimum a Diploma or Degree holder
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in the related field
- Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Self-motivated and team player
- Minimum CCNA certificate
- Presentation skills
- The ability to multi-task and work under stress to meet deadlines
- Be able to communicate in English
- Ability to work in extended hours
Location: Greenhub - Kota Kasablanka, Jakarta
- Commission Based
- Fixed Allowances
- Medical Insurance
- Annual leave 14 days