- Implementing online marketing activities for an exciting Edtech startup
- Market leading compensation
Our client has recently announced its plans to go expand across South East Asia after its recent Series A funding of over USD 15 Million. They provide corporates a cost-effective and time saving upskilling tool for their employees.
You will be responsible for :
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Leading digital strategy and innovation through the development and implementation of comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with business priorities.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Driving performance marketing via Facebook Ads, Google Ad Words and Media Buying.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
- Regularly monitoring user analytics and using these insights to drive strategies to secure downloads and improve customer engagement.
- You have at least 8 years experience ideally in Digital Marketing within the education or a startup environment
- You have a minimum of 3 years of leading digital marketing at scale in a high-growth mobile technology environme
- Experience within Growth Hacking, Startup Experience, App Marketing, Social Media/Viral Marketing and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage
- You have strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- You have good knowledge of Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics)
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
Ref : 53224055