- Strong opportunities for career acceleration
- Market leading compensation with great benefits
Our client is a Fintech startup that allows users to transfer value along with digital content through various social networks. Founded by ex-bankers, the Company has raised over USD10 million in their recent Series A funding and are now expanding their team across Asia.
You will be responsible for:
- Overall commercial development, corporate relations management and strategic partnerships undertaken by the organization.
- Collaborating with the Founder and senior stakeholders for achieving business targets.
- Ideating strategic partnerships and sourcing strategic partners across geographies, aiming at developing partnerships which contribute to the user acquisition targets
- Managing the entire corporate sales cycles and closing large global deals with corporations
- Managing the commercial relationships with corporates, including upselling and renewals of subscriptions.
- Developing long-term strategic relations that would benefit the firm's strategic goals of international expansion.
- You have at least 5 years experience within a Business Development / B2B sales, Strategic Partnerships, and/or Commercial Strategy, or Customer Success role, strictly within Fintech or Financial Services industry.
- You are a result-driven individual with an instinct for measuring ROI at each stage and making informed decisions.
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills to develop and nurture client relationships.
- You are adept at establishing and maintaining strong connections at all levels within an organization.
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience.
Ref : 37160055