As part of our team’s charter to fuel the market expansion of Oracle Autonomous Cloud Services we are looking for highly skilled professionals with an extensive expertise focused on Oracle Database & Analytics, who enjoys challenges, working in a dynamic environment, passionate for technology and innovation.
As a trusted customer advisor, the Solutions Consultant will help organizations understand best practices around advanced On-Premise, Cloud-based and hybrid solutions, as well as how to migrate existing workloads to the cloud.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in Oracle software/technology sales or consulting. The ability to connect technology with measurable business value is critical to Solution Consultants.
Here are some other qualities we are looking for:
You will help our customers innovate and grow their business by starting or accelerating their digital transformation. You can contextualize Oracle solutions into customer’s industry, in their business language.
You will have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud solutions for a diverse and challenging set of customers.
You can spot digital trends. You have a holistic view of Digital business models and how Technology has enabled them, understanding the links between the Information Society, the Oracle portfolio and strategy, and the customer’s ambitions or potential.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• In partnership with the sales team, formulate and execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives through the adoption of Oracle solutions. More specifically the Tech portfolio (for the Cloud part of it, please look at PaaS and IaaS services in cloud.oracle.com)
• Own and define Roadmap helping customers to take the full benefit of adopting Oracle Cloud Platform and specifically Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse
• Implement the analytics solutions and provide a superior customer experience using Oracle Cloud, ensuring that Results are aligned to customer’s business
• Use deep customer understanding to deliver competitive advantage
• Participate actively in the internal community and proactively contribute to the growth of Consulting Intellectual Property asset library sharing know how, experiences, collaterals related to delivery experiences
• Ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services on the Oracle platform
• Educate customers of all s on the value proposition of Oracle, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment
• Conduct one-to-one and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using Oracle solutions
• Share best-practice knowledge amongst the Oracle community.
• Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support
• 7+ years of experience in consulting/ design/implementation around Oracle Database and related technology like Security, Availability, Manageability etc.
• 2+ years relevant experience Business Analytics
• Knowledge of at least one industry specifics and its market
• Strong understanding of Data Warehouse Concepts / Design and implementation including Data Analysis, Data Modeling, Data Architecture and Data Integration.
• Knowledge on Oracle’s Autonomous offerings: Autonomous Datawarehouse and Autonomous Transaction Processing
• Advantage having experience of full lifecycle development projects, especially with Oracle database technologies, strong PL / SQL skills
• Strong results-oriented attitude during customer facing activities such as the ability to identify quick win solutions based on customer needs
• Feel comfortable developing and presenting solutions to IT as well as Business users using the appropriate approach and language
• Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable
• Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
• Familiarity with common enterprise services from Oracle competitors (i.e., Microsoft, IBM, SAP, AWS, Google Cloud)
• Hands-on knowledge of installation, implementation and design of database schema
• Sound knowledge on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
• Strong knowledge with Oracle Database associating 3rd party technology and platform.
• Strong knowledge on Oracle High Availability and Disaster Recovery offerings and how it competes with other players in market
• In-depth knowledge advance database technologies like Performance Tuning, Encryption, Partitioning & Compression.
• In-depth knowledge with backup and recovery procedure for production database.
• Real world hands-on experience of at least 3 enterprise-class production database
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives (up to C-level), IT Management, and developers.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as event presentation on-site and via remote digital technologies.
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.