• Preparation of technical concepts and introduction of new Open Text applications based on Open Text Capture products
• Responsible to clarify the functional and technical requirements together with our customers, analyze technical environments and develop best practice implementations for our solutions.
• Installation and configuration of the OpenText solution platform and components
• Customize and design Document Capture models and processes
• Enabling and configuring OpenText Content Server Auditing
• Capacity planning, and configuration of Indexing and Search functionality in the OpenText Content Server system to support both, parameterized search and standard content-based search.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the worldâs most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$28.6 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2013. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
Functions : Human Resources, IT
Industries : Banking/Financial Services, Consultancy, ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: Financial Services/Communication/Technology/BPO/ Health and Public Safety/Others
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content