The core purpose of this position is to provide proper local support and management to Indonesia office under guidance of regional Finance & HR, work closely with Indonesia local team, to contribute to the business development & ensure legal compliance to Indonesian Law.Report to:
Solid Line report to regional HR manager, dot line to regional Finance manager.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Provide local HR support
a) Manage work permit application (KITAS) for foreign short- term workers, ensure compliance in place plus good support to business. Communicate with different counter parties – in most cases, customer care team, communicate & collect necessary information to process the application, can utilize 3rd party but shall be able to communicate with the government officer independently & properly. This is top one of the core tasks of the position.
b) Support foreign visitors to apply VISA, if needed
c) Under instructions of regional HR manager, manage local payroll through 3rd party; monitor the 3rd party (payroll provider), provide necessary support to the employees’ individual income tax return.
d) Provide Provision numbers on payroll, bonus & commission for journal entries
e) Sign necessary HR files, with the delegation & confirmation from regional HR manager or HRD
f) Support necessary HR communications, under the guidance of regional HR
g) Provide other local HR support when required2) Support Accounting & Tax from local
a) Under the guidance of regional Finance manager, managing efaktur system, VAT, WHT and key parties with local tax authorities,
b) Act as local board of director, sign the invoices; liaise with regional and/ or local customer care team on the description/remarks on invoicing, manage invoice / Tax Invoice
c) Coordination on WHT slip with Finance / Tax agent, signatory and Vendors, keep necessary filing in local for compliance/ audit purpose
d) Provide support to accounting team in Thailand when the customer or vendor or local authorized officer only speak local language
e) Process COR for Interco Transaction/International customer
3) Manage Indonesia office
a) Office related payments, manage the petty cash and/ or follow accounting rules to get reimbursed
b) Office related stuff: stationary, cleaning, water, facility, leasing, communication with landlord, ect. To make Indonesia office a safe, clean, nice place for employees.
c) Manage local inspector to the office if any
4) Act as a local functional leader to employees in Indonesia, provide necessary support, organize employee activities to enhance local moralJOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
1) Local Indonesian - MUST
2) Bachelor degree or above, business management related background preferred; Excellent in English, verbal & written - must; other language capabilities will be a plus.
3) Over 10 years office administrative working experience, good communication skills, easy going personality
4) Experience & knowledge on KITAS application is a MUST, experience on dealing with government officers is a MUST
5) Can-do attitude, always seek solutions. A good team player. Keep cool under pressure & can deal with conflicts in a constructive manner
6) Multi task player. Can prioritize tasks by business requirements.
7) Fit JBT's core value: integrity, team player, accountability, relentless improvement, and customer first
8) Agility, fast learning & can be a role model to employees
9) Lean In & step forward to take actions to share best practice
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates):Additional Training:
- MUST have solid experience on KITAS application; accountant certificate is a plus.
- After on boarding - JBT Ethics, Safety, HR & Finance related policies
- Travel per requirements, could be internationally
- The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Supervisor Responsibilities- no direct reports.
- Type of Supervision Position works under: (close, moderate, minimal) Moderate to Limited guidance based upon time and training