Murex Application Responsibility:
1. Analysis & Documentation of user requirements and transpose into Functional Specifications
2. Key liaison with Back Office and Operations user base, and primary interface between Business and IT with respect to Murex
3. Validation of user requirements with the vendor
4. Configure the application as part of implementation
5. Assist in creation of test plan, test cases and test scripts for all test phases of a project
6. Perform System Testing & assist with UAT
7. Assist with data migration exercises from existing application to Murex during initial project phases
8. Follow up with vendor support as and when necessary to resolve bugs, issues
9. Design & Build on-screen/ad-hoc reports requested by users
10. Act as the subject matter expert for Murex suite of tools used within Front Office and ensuring that all functionality of the product are installed and leveraged to its best capability within the group
12. Contribute to the User Training activities, through one-to-one discussion, preparation of user training guides & presentations
Mandatory skills / desired experience :
1) Good understanding of Back Office functionality : Trade Event, confirmation, settlelment, fixing, netting, SSI, OSP, Swift msg, etc...
2) Exposure to Accounting for Trade & position configuration.
3) Understanding of Financial Markets, Treasury and related Asset-classes
4) Good communication and stake holder management skills
Luxoft (NYSE:LXFT) is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering.
Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. Its managed delivery model is underpinned by a highly-educated workforce, allowing the Company to continuously innovate upwards on the technology stack to meet evolving digital challenges.
Luxoft has approximately 12,900 employees across 42 offices in 22 countries within five continents, with its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland