The principal job function of the Mobile Application Developer is to develop software applications to Telogic's worldwide customer base. He/She needs to be proficient in Mobile app development Native or Hybrid Framework. It requiring exceptional verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent technical analysis and problem-solving skills.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
• Design, Develop application-related projects or products.
• Test production of the entire team within the company and with customers.
• Bug fixes in the project or the company's products.
• Prepare for the installation, documentation and maintenance of products developed.
• May have to travel to get to work on client sites (Local / Overseas).
Requirements for this position
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma Degree in any field
• Any gender, age and Indonesian Citizen.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia,English
• At least 2 Years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Programming experience as Mobile App Developer Native or Hybrid (iOS and Android)
• Programming experience with Native, Apache Cordova or anotherHybrid Mobile framework
• Programming experience with Web Development (e.g.: BOOTSTRAP, HTML 5, jQuery, dataTables, AJAX) is a plus
• Programming experience with Web Service (e.g.: RESTful, JSON)
• Have experience with Versioning and revision control Software (e.g.: SVN, GitHub, GitLab) is a plus
• Preferably Staff/Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
• Can work alone or work as a team
• Able to read/write/speak English is a plus
What you need for working with us.
• Love to Code same as Love your life.
• Trust in 'Can Do'attitude.
• Fun to Solve Problem
• Work Life Balance
• Self and Fast Learner
• Love to Learn New Thing
• Good Programming Logic
• Have a goodresponsibility
What We offer.
• 13 months’ salary (THR).
• Performance bonus is based on employee contributions and the company's profits.
• You can choose to work at home (Home office) 1 day per week
• 15 days’ annual leave per year.
• Company monthly lunch gathering, 1 free meal every month.
• Drinks (tea, coffee) & snacks available.
• Official working hours 8 AM to 5 PM from Monday to Friday.
• The working atmosphere is friendly & fun.
An attractive salary cum commission package will be offered to the successful applicant.
So Come and Join Us....